How can you make your services virtual?
In the current climate, it’s highly likely you’re having to look at your business operations and create alternative solutions to make sure you’re meeting your clients’ needs but in a way that is conscious of their safety, with some businesses even opting to cancel meetings and events.
However, thankfully as a Coach, there is a very simple way of keeping your business running and clients happy; go virtual. And, here are our top tips for doing just that.
- Live training, events and meetings.
Using a platform like Zoom or Skype, you can still continue with your training or meetings. Many fitness instructors use these platforms to do just that from the comfort of their own home or studio. Not only does it address the current health issue, but it in fact allows them to reach an international audience.
Instead of being present or live for training and workshops, why not pre-record your sessions? You can send these to clients for them to watch at their own pace, plus it means you can introduce a new product to your range. By having training sessions or workshops on pre-recorded video, you can offer your expertise to even more people as you don’t have to physically be there, nor do you have the problem of not having enough time or capacity for a larger number of clients. Platforms such as YouTube and Vimeo are great for this. Of course, you can also add member-only sections to your website.
- Downloadable workbooks.
Why not turn your workshops into a downloadable version for your clients? Add activities and exercises for them to complete so that can put theory into practice. You could do these alongside guidance videos or catch up calls. Again, another great way to also introduce a new revenue stream.
- Get Social
Utilise Social Media by creating groups. Many of the platforms allow for you to ‘go live’ meaning you can do Q&As for a large audience at the same time or you can host a training session. Plus, with elements like watch parties, your audience can engage with you and with one another creating a true community feel.
And there’s so many benefits to going virtual!
- You can create yourself ‘more time’. By not always having to be present or live, you can deliver more than ever before resulting in higher profitability.
- There are fewer logistics. You don’t need to spend time searching for a venue, or organising catering, or accommodation. Nobody has to worry about parking or traffic.
- You can create a completely different atmosphere and level of engagement. When people are in their own space, often they’ll be more willing to ask questions which will hopefully add even more value to your event.
- More often, virtual events and meetings are cheaper. Not only are you not paying for a venue or catering, but you’ll also need less staff to help you run the event.
For more information on getting set up virtually, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07977 640119.